10 Dec Win our ENTIRE Gift Guide for a #ChristmasUnplugged!
Have you read our digital detox gift guide for Christmas 2017? It’s packed with lovely products from some fantastic brands that share our ethos of logging off, being more mindful and spending real time with loved ones. If you know a screen fanatic who needs help stepping back from their devices, or someone who would benefit from a little less screen time and a few more mindful moments, you’ll find the perfect gift for them. The festive season is time best spent with loved ones and we want to make sure it counts. We’re promoting a #ChristmasUnplugged that focuses on real connections and conversations with the people that matter and plenty of phone-free time to recharge ourselves for 2018.
Win EVERYTHING in our #ChristmasUnplugged gift guide
Fancy getting your hands on everything in the gift guide? We’re launching a special #ChristmasUnplugged competition so you can do just that! We want you to tell us why you want a #ChristmasUnplugged and the most creative, digital detox-inspired answer will be selected! We will announce the lucky winner on our social media channels on Friday 15th December. Here’s what you could win:
- ‘OFF. Your Digital Detox for a Better Life’ by Tanya Goodin
- The Passive Aggressive Colouring Book by Charlotte Farmer
- A #digitaldetox notebook from Pocket Notebooks
- Action for Happiness’ 10 Keys to Happier Living book by Vanessa King
- Think Trigg’s Life Mapper
- FuelBox Friends
- ACo1 Alarm Clock from Punkt
How to enter
- Follow us @timetologoff on Twitter and @timetologoffnow on Facebook
- Retweet or share one of our competition posts
- Tell us in a reply on Twitter or comment on Facebook why you want a #ChristmasUnplugged this year
Competition Ts & Cs
- Competition opens 8.30am on Monday 11th Decemeber and closes on Friday 15th December at 12pm (we can’t accept late entries, sorry!)
- Open to entrants in the UK only
- One entry per person on either Facebook or Twitter
Good luck! We can’t wait to read your entries for a #ChristmasUnplugged.